5.11.2008

think 'grobal'ly

I am not a mother in the traditional sense. I have a fur child (Henri) who I love more than I ever could have imagined. It makes it hard to believe that I could ever love another child more than him.

To celebrate Mothers Day at our house, Henri, with Josh's help presented me with a set of four gorgeous Grobals. They are self watering pots that come in lively colors. The ones I received are intended for my new home office. I absolutely adore them.

We also had a delicious brunch and a nice evening stroll. I am so blessed to have my own little family at 123 house.

A big thank you to my two favorite guys.


{grobals}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is freakin' hilarious.

Tara

Anonymous said...

Henri is one lucky little monsta!

Carol

Kristin said...

Because of this post, I am now the owner of a mint baby grobal! I wanted to ask what plants you plan to put in yours? I only have one grobal. I want a houseplant that doesn't get big. Any suggestions?