12.13.2009

the play by play

Last week I hit the road for work. Part of traveling so much for work means that you have to become good at self entertainment.

My first evening away, I treated myself to a picture show. I saw The Blind Side, and I absolutely loved it. The story is moving, inspiring, but best of all it is a true story.



Then I headed over to the Nordstrom and treated myself to a couple things. First up, a Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color in Blue Raspberry. This is by far my most favorite lipstick right now. It is nice and moist...perfect for winter wear.



I have had my eye on the Donna Karan Cashmere Mist deoderant for a while, and decided to finally try it. I don't know what took me so long. Wow! It has a soft scent and works really well...for those of you still doing your shopping, this would be a great stocking stuffer.



A successful evening out, and back to the hotel for a rest.

No comments: