11.12.2009

Road ID

Every now and then we all come across companies we really believe in. That is how I feel about Road ID

Road ID is a company that makes a variety of identifcation accoutrement. Two years ago I purchased the Wrist ID Sport for Josh who (as you know) likes to ride motorcycles. Last year I purchased the same item for my father who travels extensively. Tonight I ordered one for myself to wear while I am running. Road ID speaks for you in the event you can't speak for yourself. There are so many reasons why these are a good idea.

The thoughtful people over at Road ID also donate a portion of their sales to various charities. When checking out, you can select the charity you would like to support. Protecting yourself and helping someone else, now that is something I believe in.

3 comments:

Emmy said...

What a good product. Thanks for the find.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is wonderfully sensual and I love it!

I want to leave a footprint to you from the very very south part of Sweden by....

Agneta

Carissa said...

My husband has seizures and is a runner. I've been wanting to get him a medical bracelet for a while, but this is so much better. We ordered him one last week and now I feel much better letting him out of my sight.