11.17.2009

ah-choo!

It's cold and flu season and I am already down for the count. Although getting sick is never fun, there a few things I enjoy...always better to stay positive...right?

1. everyone is a little nicer...you can't be mean to a sick person
2. the soothing sound of a humidifier
3. napping is encouraged
4. lemons, tea and soup
5. cuddling up in a blanket
6. self indulgence is acceptable
7. potential weight loss
8. creating a little nest of books, tissues, lip balm, and cold medication on the nightstand
9. the world outside looks like a very busy ant colony unnecessarily rushing about

What is your favorite thing about being sick?


{unmade bed by imogen cunningham}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite thing about being sick... Getting better and appreciating how good I feel in comparison.

Hope you are feeling better :-)

Carol

Anonymous said...

Hi Bree

saw it in twitter today and was thinking of you, hope you get better soon

xo
the old guy up north

Jill said...

get well my dear. i love lazing around in my pajamas all day when i'm sick... and soup...i love soup.

Bobby Leigh said...

Way to find the silver lining of being sick Bree!! I'd have to say my favorite thing about being sick is lounging in my pj's watching movies all day.