5.25.2008

i'm it!



Yay! I was tagged by Catherine from Little Glowing Lights in Australia. What fun!

What I was doing 10 years ago:
Ten years ago, I was 20 years old. I was living in Toronto, Canada attending my second year of design school. This was a tough and exciting time for me, I experienced true heartache for the first time, my family as I knew it began to change in big ways, and I was starting to figure out what it meant to grow up and really be on my own. I lived in one of the world's great cities, I had lovely friends, and found and nurtured my creative interests. The person I am today was just barely emerging.

I think I was pretty hard on myself back then. I wish I knew then what I know now.

5 things on my to-do list today:
I am a major list maker. I don't know if that is good or bad sometimes.

1. Have brunch with Josh
2. Plant herbs
3. Tidy my home office (this is on my list every day)
4. Order Dad's Fathers Day gift
5. Bake something

Snacks I enjoy:
I've heard that people are born being partial to either salty or sweet snacks. For me it is the latter. I love Red Vine licorice (and pretty much an other kind of candy), microwave popcorn, fruit, cheese, nuts and yogurt.

I'll pretty much eat anything, I'm hungry all the time.

Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
If I were a billionaire I would pay off our house and start to build the little house that Josh and I dream of having. I would get a whole pack of Yorkies for Henri to play with. I would travel more often, go to culinary school and perhaps start my own company designing handbags. I would also anonymously give money to my friends and family.

Places I have lived before:
Windsor, Ontario Canada
London, Ontario Canada
Toronto, Ontario Canada
Salt Lake City, Utah USA (current)

I never thought I would be here for the long term but it has really grown on me, life is so unpredictable.

People I want to know more about:
Tina
Kami
Emily and Laura
Marta
Natalie

3 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Fun to learn more about you Bree! I too would love to go to Culinary School as well. I think that would be so interesting and fun!

Yay - you tagged me! I want to play this week.

Sophie said...

Fun read! Take care!

Catherine said...

I'm so glad you did the tag, lovely to see you and read more about you. Culinry school would be brilliant, I would love that too.