3.09.2008

faster faster faster!


{casey stoner on his GP8 ducati}

Today began the 2008 season of MotoGP racing... finally, my Sundays have meaning again! (sorry Bree)

I pretty much look like this when I ride too... except i'm not pulling wheelies... or going very fast... and I'm not wearing a power-ranger suit... and i'm not sitting atop a $2 million machine... and i'm probably a good 12 inches taller...okay, I look nothing like that.

For those of you whom are local, the 6th round of the FIM Superbike World Championship races will be coming to Miller Motorsports park at the end of May. Even if you're not inclined to enjoy motorcycle racing, it's a pretty big deal to get a world class event near our little mountain-west town.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think a power-ranger suit would be a great addition to your bike riding adventures! It might help you do a wheelie.

Anonymous said...

Funny, I did think that was you, Josh!

Tara

Sophie said...

Well, let's see a picture of you next time! You remind me of that little Italian car in the movie "Cars" that gets so excited about a real race car, only you are talking about motorcycles. Heee, hee... It's fun to see you giddy:)

Anonymous said...

Just go and run!
by;
http://givingthebesteducation.blogspot.com