3.08.2008

the emporer's new coat


{henri modeling his new coat, the cloak, the details}

Last week a very special package arrived to 123 House. Josh's uber-talented mother, Dianne sent a custom made coat for Prince Henri.

It is a beautiful tangerine color with a fun spotted trim. The lining is robins egg blue fleece to keep him warm. It is gorgeous! It even came with instructions about the fibers and how to care for it.

I blogged about Dianne's canine couture a little while ago, and I am thrilled that our little monster has a designer piece of his own now.

5 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Sooo Cute - Little Henri is a stud!

Anonymous said...

What a beautifully hand crafter coat! Prince Henri looks stunning in it!

Jill said...

if henri goes missing after next week... it might be my fault.

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo happy Henri likes his new jacket!!! Let me know if it needs any adjustments. I'm planning a new "spring" design and would love for him to be one of my models.
Pillow Sham

Sophie said...

Wow! That is sooo cool! It looks fabulous:)